- According to the Museum of Sex, the vibrator was originally used as a medicinal treatment for female "hysteria" during the 19th century. The vibrator-induced orgasms helped doctors dissipate hysteria's anxiety-related symptoms.
- Semen contains zinc and calcium, both of which are proven to prevent tooth decay.
- The iconic "Rabbit" is renowned for two things: excellent results and an odd smiley face on its tip. Women's Health tells us the smiley face was actually a result of conservative Japanese customs. Apparently, Japanese consumers frown upon "the production of sex toys that too closely resemble phalluses," so the smiley face was added.
- The average size of an erect penis is 5 inches, and the average flaccid penis measures about 3 inches.
- While this fact is neither entertaining nor humorous, it’s shocking to note that homosexuality remained on the American Psychiatric Association's list of mental illnesses until 1973.
- Today the government issues "Support our Troops" paraphernalia; however government-issued brochures and videos featured a slightly different slogan during the WWII era – "Don't forget – Put it on before you put it in." During the Second World War, many soldiers returned home with venereal diseases, costing the government millions of dollars in medical expenses.
- Hate the gym? You burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex.
- Burlesque costumes are the epitome of sexy – think Dita Von Teese and lingerie; however, a few centuries ago, the outfits had a slightly different purpose. According to the Museum of Sex, merkins (the bottom half of burlesque costumes) were originally created as "pubic wigs" for 15th century prostitutes. The designs helped hide pubic lice and syphilis symptoms. Make sure to share this information with your boyfriend the next time he heads to Vegas with the boys.
- In Hong Kong, adulterous husbands get more than a steep monthly alimony payment – a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her husband if he cheats on her – but she may only do so with her bare hands.
- The sale of sex toys and vibrators is banned in Alabama and Mississippi.
Some interesting facts about SEX!
Your Recent Comments
German women lie dead on a street in Berlin in 1945 after they were brutally raped and murdered by the Russian soldiers The German...
As the 1945 began, the Russian army inexorably began to close into Germany. The result was foregone. But for the Nazi regime and the Ger...
Guido Knopp, sums the Waffen-SS perfectly in his documentary “Waffen SS – Hitler’s Elite Fighting Force”: “Had that marvellous courage a...
SHOCKING! American (And Allies) Torture And Abuse Of German Prisoners After The Country Lost The WarAs described by both Churchill and Elliott Roosevelt in their memoirs, "Stalin rose and proposed a blood-curdling toast. The streng...
In the years 1945 to 1946 Germany was a collection of denouncers, black-marketeers, prisoners, refugees from justice and tireless whingers....
- Strange Nazi Weapons
- Defending LENINGRAD
- RARE WW2 PICTURES
- Assorted Pictures WW2
- German Army In Russia: COLOR PICS
- Russians Enter Berlin, 1945
- The Jewish WARSAW GHETTO UPRISING. April 1943
- After Defeat, Germans Confront Their Horrors
- THE ATLANTIC WALL: German Defence Against The Allies
- The Man Who Almost Killed Hitler: VON STAUFFENBERG
- Why was DRESDEN Bombed To Atoms In 1945?
- When Israel Stole A Mig-21! The Story Of Munir Redfa
- There Was A Nazi Party In America in 1930s!
- Korean War 1950-53: Striking Images
- A Trailer To Vietnam: Dien Bien Phu
- Russian-Georgian War Of 2008
- The Horror Of Pol Pot Khmer Rule In Cambodia
- Reasons, History And Psychology Of Cannibalism
- American Soldiers In Afghanistan
- Russian Imperialism: Soviet Invasion Of Hungary: 1956
- Russian Imperialism: Soviet Invasion Of Czechoslovakia: 1968
- GREAT WAR HISTORY BOOKS: 'Russia Against Napoleon' by DOMINIC LIEVEN
- NAPOLEON: He Changed History
- The Ruthless World Of MOSSAD
- Who Killed JFK?
- JOAN OF ARC
- American War Of Independence (1775-1783)
- The Legend of CHE GUEVARA
- Soviet Invasion Of Afghanistan & Rise Of ISLAMIC JIHAD
- June 4, 1989: TIANANMEN SQUARE. China. Democracy's Doomsday
- Korean War
Points To Ponder
It is difficult to distinguish between the quality of both the German and Russian soldiers. Both were motivated by their love for their motherland. But there were others factors that drove the two sides to such desperate fighting.
One, both sides knew that this was a no-holds bar war. Not fighting was thus not an option.
Second, both Hitler and Stalin had squads that killed any deserter. Turning away from fighting was just not possible.
Thus was seen some of the most bitter, brutal and desperate fighting on the WW2 eastern (Russian) Front.
--Otto von Bismarck
"When the enemy advances, withdraw; when he stops, harass; when he tires, strike; when he retreats, pursue.'
Specials: Love Life Of People From History
If inadvertently any copy-righted material is published on this site, the right holder may contact us at email@example.com. We will remove it immediately.
The reason the German soldier did not rape and loot as the other armies did. Including the US. (I was there) was the discipline. Half the troops or at least a great number of troops on my train to the front were AWOL's or deserters. That would not have happened in the German military. You left your post you were shot. Simple as that. Germans knew that so deserting was not an option. But the ordinary soldier knew that also applied to the officers. You did your duty or else.Remember Rommel? Hitler didn't care. Just follow orders. The respect for the officer by the ordinary soldier was good. I didn't have much respect for our officers. For months after the war we were still drinking instant coffee and instant milk. The general was living it up in London I suppose because I never saw him afterwards even though I was in 3rd DIVARTY Have a nice day
"ever heard of the saying two wrongs don't make a right. yes they lost ww1, but they started it so they got their just deserts. and hitler was pure evil,theres no doubt he was a great leader and orator that took advantage of a country in despair. he stood by people that were simular to him and used them to 'persuade' others in high places to flock to his banner. once in power it was easy to unite a nation with his speaches that germeny could rule the world at ANY cost, the hatetred between germany and russia was legendry with both country's sinking to new levels of barbarism.as for russia killing millions of their own under stalin, yes, that was an atocity in itself but it was an internal matter in russia. nothing to do with the west. germany treated the russians as less than human in fact, less than the jews and the feelings were neutral. the battle of stalingrad were tesamony to that. so picking someone to like because they killed 21m instead of 65m is just sick and shows what sort of person you really are. i will say though that although these pictures are interesting, dont belive everything that they show. the picture at the top seems to show two peasants being shot, both are women so we asume that they are inocents. not so, women fought along side their men with amazing efect. rusian women were excellent marksmen and made effective snipers and machine gunners. not behind them a machingun nest. its more likely that the machingun nest was overun and they are being shot for shooting german soldiers. that being said, it saddens me to say that many of the pictures do depict atrocities that the devil himself would be ashamed of.having never been in a war, i can't imagine what humans would go through under such horrific conditions. knowing death was just around the corner probly turned the most mild mannered men and women into monsters. im not going to justify there actions or condone them but to understand what they went through. i hope for all our sakes we never have to go through anything like it again. but i think we will."
Anonymous on Nazi Germany: A Pictorial History
More On Vietnam War
--Otto von Bismarck
"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."
"God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best."
That unflinching devotion to service and country would be their undoing, eventually - there were many suicides in combat. German soldiers who just couldn't deal with the brutality anymore - and the crime. Even leadership attempted to murder Hitler several times.
The Nazis were Germans, but the Germans weren't Nazis. Not all German soldiers were so criminally cruel. Most criminal cruelty was perpetrated not by the German Army, but by the Nazis and their divisions (SS, Gestapo, etc)
(Brutality Of Germans In Russia)
-- By Anonymous
Quotes about War....
---Otto von Bismarck